[rules-users] Using constants in drools flow

kothvandir kothvandir kothvandir at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:36:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

How can I define a constant in en jboss flow process so I can use it in a
flow-group rules?
I have defined it in the .drl that contains the ruleflow-group but when i
try to set the constant with my service object using:

ksession.setGlobal("myService", serviceObject);
an Exception is thrown
                       java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected global
[myService]

Is there any way to define globals in the .rf file within <head> tag? anyone
knows where can i find the xsd description for .tf files?

Thanks