[rules-users] not able to debug drools flow

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Mon Aug 24 05:58:41 EDT 2009

Same for me, Eclipse 3.5.0 with jdk 6 and Drools 5 (contained in JBoss
Tools) under Windows XP.

I get exactly the same exception when trying to debug.

With Eclipse 3.4.2 it works (the other environment keeps the same).

Cheers

Bernd

P.S: Maybe the wrong place and time, but a forum for drools users would be
much more handy to use than the mailing list ;-)

--

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.5.0, jdk 1.6.0_13-b03 and Drools 5.0 all on Windows
XP

Professional SP3.

Jakob

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Kris Verlaenen <