[rules-users] BRMS configuration changes to support Oracle

David Godfrey davidgodf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:44:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is anyone able to supply an example repository.xml used to configure Drools
BRMS to work with an Oracle database rather than flat-file based repository?
I have tried following examples I found on the internet, including the
Jackrabbit site, but it is very non-obvious and there seems to be no example
showing a full working xml file, just small snippets.

With the configuration I have, I can see that tables are being created in my
database, but I get many different errors, e.g. complaining that the
repository ".lock" file is locked by another process, even though I thought
it shouldn't be using that file any longer in favour of Oracle.

Many thanks,

Dave

--

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."