[rules-users] Running into Persistence Issues

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Wed Aug 26 08:51:33 EDT 2009

For this error

SEVERE: Unsuccessful: create table Attachment (id number(19,0) not
null, accessType number(10,0), attachedAt timestamp,
attachmentContentId number(19,0) not null, contentType varchar2(255
char), name varchar2(255 char), size number(10,0) not null,
attachedBy_id varchar2(255 char), TaskData_Attachments_Id
number(19,0), primary key (id))

The column *size *is not a valid name. Size is a reserved word in oracle.

SEVERE: Unsuccessful: create table Deadline (id number(19,0) not null,
date timestamp, escalated number(1,0) not null,
Deadlines_StartDeadLine_Id number(19,0), Deadlines_EndDeadLine_Id
number(19,0), primary key (id))

The column *date* is not a valid name. Date is a resereved word in oracle.

SEVERE: Unsuccessful: create table Comment (id number(19,0) not null,
addedAt timestamp, text clob, addedBy_id varchar2(255 char),
TaskData_Comments_Id number(19,0), primary key (id))

Comment is a reserved word in oracle. The table name will need to be
changed.

SEVERE: Unsuccessful: create table Notification_BusinessAdministrators
(task_id number(19,0) not null, entity_id varchar2(255 char) not null)

The table named Notification_BusinessAdministrators is too long. Needs to be
at most 30 chars.

Same thing for the following tables

   - Notification_EmailNotificationHeader
   - PeopleAssignments_BusinessAdministrators
   - PeopleAssignments_ExcludedOwners
   - PeopleAssignments_PotentialOwners
   - PeopleAssignments_TaskStakeholders

Fixing these should resolve the problem.