[rules-users] How to add rules to working memory during livetime?

Trägenap traegenap at ttc-informatik.de
Sat Jan 10 11:43:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I want to add a new rule to an existing workingmemory. I not want to
loose the "situation" in this workingmemory.

First I create a new workingmemory and insert a couple of facts.
After firingAllRules it could be possible to add some new rules (load
some new drl-files) to the existing workingmemory without loosing the
facts inside this.

Is this possible?

First idea was to retrieve all facts from the workingmemory, create a
new one including the new rules and insert all facts again?
Is this the correct way?

Thanks
Thorsten