[rules-users] How to access data after rule fires

Costello, Robert rcost10 at searshc.com
Mon Jan 12 16:45:37 EST 2009

So, how do I access data after the rules fire?

If one has a rule which modifies a field on an object (a boolean, for
example), and you want to return the object after the rules are
complete, how do you do it?

I tried this using a StatefulKnowledgeSession, getting an object
collection after the rules fire, but I don't see that this works.

Also googled the heck out of this and looked in all the documentation.
I must be missing something, because the docs generally are pretty good.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Costello