[rules-users] NPE in RightTuple

Evans, Jess JEvans at collegeboard.org
Thu Jan 15 13:01:21 EST 2009

Possibly, upon inspection I found an entity class with suspicious looking hashCode and equals methods (source generate equals/hashcode is still to hard for some people it seems).  I'm trying to recreate a simple test case, to reproduce.  What's the simplest rule to generate a RightTupleIndexHashTable?  Will any attribute constraint do e.g.:

BadClass($value : value)

BadClass(value == $value)

Thanks,

-Jess