[rules-users] or condition - subrules

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 12:39:22 EST 2009

This would certainly work, but you should evaluate the performance carefully.  This is a cartesian join, and will run the eval() statement (number of CoApplicant objects) * (number of Contract objects) on startup, (number of CoApplicant objects) times when ANY Contract changes or is asserted, and (number of Contract objects) times when ANY CoApplicant changes or is asserted.  It's basically the worst case for rule performance.