[rules-users] guvnor - cannot delete business rule assets

Steven Williams stevearoonie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:29:08 EST 2009

Hi Kent,

I think if you archive your rule (with the archive button) you can then go
into the archive area of Administration and delete them.

cheers
Steve

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:09 AM, <kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com> wrote:

> *Drools 5.0.0.M4 Guvnor Standalone*
>
> There does not appear to be an option for deleting business rule assets.
>  The delete button does show up for technical assets.
>
> Is it based on some context that I am not aware of?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kent

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
steven.williams at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference