[rules-users] Guvnor deployment exception

Raphael Duarte Paiva raphaeldpaiva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:08:33 EST 2009

Hi!

I'm using JBoss 4.2.3.GA <http://4.2.3.ga/> via JBoss Tools and when I try
to deploy drools-guvnor.war I get the attached stack trace.

This one draws my attention as it's the stack's base:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: repository.xml (Permission denied)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:218)

Where does it try to create the repository.xml file? Is there any way to
modify the path of this file so It would be in a folder with r/w permission
to the user?

Please forgive any grammatical/English errors!
Thanks in advance!

--
Abraços
Raphael Duarte Paiva