[rules-users] getWorkingMemoryEntryPoint returns null

Zoltan Farkas zoly at daxtechnologies.com
Thu Jan 22 10:18:09 EST 2009

I load my kbase from a URL resource published by guvnor.

the DRL version of my package is:

here is how my package source is displayed by gunor:

package eventprocessor
import package.ExtendedEventVO

global EventExpertProcessor processor

rule "Test"
 dialect "mvel"
 when
  ExtendedEventVO( )
 then
  System.out.println("Hello World, events happen!!!")
end

rule 'TestEntryPoint'
dialect 'mvel'
 when
  ExtendedEventVO() from entry-point eventDoor
 then
  System.out.println("Hello World, events happen!!!")
end

I saw similar Unit tests in the source code that pass the only
difference I see is that I am getting the rules via guvnor, is it
possible that Guvnor does not serialize the entryPoint?
any idea what the problem can be?

--zoly