[rules-users] Drools Community Clinic Feb 4th 5PM GMT

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Jan 23 06:43:05 EST 2009

I'm going to try an informal experiment for the 4th of February at 5PM
GMT (Date/Time subject to change), we will run an online Drools Clinic
in the form of a Webinar. So the idea here isn't of a 60 minute
presentation, but really more of a 60 minute interactive Q&A where we
will use the desktop to assist in some explanations talking through code
or examples. What do people think?

Ideally we would have a set of pre-determined questions, with some adhoc
ones on the day too. Feel free to start listing your Qs here. I want to
avoid "What's  WorkingMemory" type questions, but other than that,
anything is game. Also if anyone has anything cool they would like to
discuss about how they have used Drools, or just general interesting AI
ideas, then that's fine too - happy for this just to turn into a fun
geek chat too.

Mark