[rules-users] Drools Community Clinic Feb 4th 5PM GMT

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Jan 23 10:07:24 EST 2009

Knapp, Barry wrote:
> Mark,
>
> This is an awesome idea!
>
> In my company I am often talking about and promoting Drools so what is
> most interesting to my audience is how you guys are fine tuning the BRMS
> and Execution integrations as well as making it easier to incorporate
> the engine into an existing bus.  The incorporation into an existing bus
> had always been one of the more customized areas where I spend time
> mapping a custom xml to the fact model, but with the new pipeline
> features in the M5 release it sounds like this integration is much
> easier.

We plan to have execution servers for drools 5.1/5.2. the idea is there
will be pools of empty drools agents that deployments are provisioned
too. All agents are centraly registerd and managed.
So you can pick a free agent and push our rules/processes/models to it
and wire it up to a rest, jms or ws service. We will look into white
boards approaches for inter agent communication, probably using java spaces.

Mark