[rules-users] Cannot instantiate PackageBuilder object

Kiran Narasareddy kiran.narasareddy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:32:33 EST 2009

Hi,
    I am currently working on project which employs Drools 4.0.7 and
webServices using Axis2 . My code works well when I run it as standalone app
inside eclipse.
But as soon as I deploy the same code as a web service inside Axis2, I get
a  *java.lang.NullPointerException*.
When I tried to debug it, I found that , When the service is deployed, the
PackageBuilder object cannot be created.. donno why..
       PackageBuilder builder1 = new PackageBuilder();

Do I need to add sum thing else??
Itz not like the necessary libraries are not found, because the spreadsheet
compiler parsed the decision table(via excel sheet)...

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks in advance.

Kiran Narasareddy
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.