[rules-users] How to setup Foreach node?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:30:15 EST 2009

Hi, I would like to know how can I setup a ForEach composite.

I setup two variables on accountProcess.rf properties (main flow
diagram). One is the Account class, and other is a
java.util.Collection<Account>.

I  fill the variable and collection expression on the ForEach node
with those variables. But Im still getting these errors:

		ForEach node 'Every Account' [8] has no collection expression.

		ForEach node 'Every Account' [8] has no variable name.

Im missing something or I did something wrong?

ah, I almost forget.... When I have a ForEach node on a flows diagram,
the layout isn't saved. I mean, if I close the diagram and open It
again, the ForEach node will be on a different place.

thanks in advance

Cristiano V. Gavião

"Tudo vale a pena se a alma não é pequena..." Fernando Pessoa