[rules-users] Failover setup with BRMS

Costello, Robert rcost10 at searshc.com
Fri Jan 30 09:22:55 EST 2009

You might consider using the Drools Execution Server. (M5) The way it is
set up right now it polls Guvnor for the current package.  The potential
lag is bound to whatever poll settings you have in place.

Of course, at this point, the server code is pretty easy to modify if
you want to employ a different manner of pushing the package to the
cluster.

Robert Costello