[rules-users] Re: a technical error occurred. Please contact a system administrator.

VÅM§Ï ® vamsi.kavuri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:04:29 EDT 2009

*Hi Jaroslaw Kijanowski *,

Thanks for your reply.here is some my jar content.

com/aklero/db/entity/InstClient.class
com/aklero/db/entity/RiderType.class
com/aklero/db/entity/AbstractDmsDocumentDataMapping.class
com/aklero/dms/DMSIntegrator.class
com/aklero/dms/DmsXmlParser.class
com/aklero/dms/DMSBorrowerBean.class

like this i have many classes in different packages.i solved this issue
..but in very hard way.i.e I have copied all my classes into another project
with out any packages.i put all the classes in the same source folder.then i
imported the new jar with out any packages into GUVNOR.it worked fine.

The only i did is removed the packages and keep them in single source
folder.

Is it the right way to that...?tell me if there is any easy way...

regards,
Vamsi Krishna.Kavuri.