[rules-users] optimization on a lot of simple rules

nesta nesta.fdb at 163.com
Mon Jul 20 00:19:47 EDT 2009

In this scenario, there are 1000 products, different product has different
price, besides this, the price is affected by usage. I want to use
Product.id to match the rules.

As you mentioned "The crude duplication of rules where only the constant to
be matched with
Product.id varies can, most likely, be avoided."

How to avoid it in this scenario?