[rules-users] Drools Guvnor DB setup issue.

amilac at hsenidmobile.com amilac at hsenidmobile.com
Sun Jun 21 21:12:42 EDT 2009

hi everyone,
    I had problem in setting up a Database (mysql) with Drools Guvnor. wht i did was put the guvnor war file into JBOSS deploy dir and it creats a repository.xml and repoitory  dir under bin folder.
and i change the repository.xml as following

   <PersistenceManager  class  = "org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
>             <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
>             <param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ brms"/>
>             <param name="user" value="brms_user"/>
>             <param name="password" value="brms_password"/>
>             <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
>             <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
>         </PersistenceManager>

but it gave some error and wont deploy.

please any have the answer please do reply me
it very very urgent i spent 2 days for this setup still i couldn't get a result