[rules-users] Identify Rule on Attributes

Nikhil_dev k.nikhil at verchaska.com
Thu Mar 12 09:15:41 EDT 2009

Consider Example ::::
Rule 1: requires attributes/Values :::::::: adultFare == 3000 and ChildFare
== 2500
Rule 2: requires attributes/Values :::::::: ChildFare == 2000 or InfantFare
== 1500
Rule 3: requires attributes/Values :::::::: AdultFare + InfantFare < 4000

Above said rules is complied and its Rulebase is stored in the memory......

Now i have adultFare and InfantFare Attribute in hand....... so now is there
any way with the help of drools we can identify which rule to execute with
out executing all of them one after the another.......as per the example
Rule3 should be executed....and will give right output.......

I hope u got what i am trying to do..... let me know weather it is
possible........

-----
Regards,
:working:Nikhil