[rules-users] Drools 4.0.7 Or 5.0.X ?

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 11:18:09 EDT 2009

I second the motion.  If I were starting a new project right now, with production in a year, it would definitely be on 5.  I might even do it if production were in six months. :)

I can tell you from direct experience that there are rules vendors out there with released products that have more problems than drools5 has right now.  And, given that drools has an excellent dev team plus a decent community of active users, the probability that any given bug will be found and fixed is high.  I'm not brown nosing here, it's the truth. :)