[rules-users] util drl function

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Sat Mar 14 19:41:24 EDT 2009

   Why not having your functions as static methods in a java class itself?
this way all you need to do is an import function in the DRLs that use it
and you will not have any errors... also, it is best to maintain java code
in java classes IMO. DRL functions are not intended for library development,
but for quick code snippets local to your rules.

   my .02c

   []s
   Edson

2009/3/14 techy <techluver007 at gmail.com>

> Hello,
> I would like to have all drools utility function in one drl file(static drl
> like static util class) and would like to refer to them all there drl
> without getting eclipse compilation error.
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks for the help.

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development