[rules-users] How to compile the guvnor source

Nestor Tarin Burriel nestabur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:54:28 EDT 2009

Hi Toni,
Thanks 4 the response ... now I'm trying to build guvnor but neither the
pom.xml nor the build.xml are well formed :(

In the pom.xml are missed the version number of the dependencies:
com.google.gwt:gwt-servlet
com.gwtext:gwtext
com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream
commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload
commons-io:commons-io
javax.servlet:servlet-api
org.tmatesoft:svnkit

And the repo location is not setted ...

In the build.xml there are invalid paths as:
de/samaflost/gwttasks/antlib.xml

Thanks,

NEStor