[rules-users] JBoss Rules as a Daemon Service

ober0n lili339 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:23:59 EDT 2009

I apologize for digging up an old topic but wanted to make sure if this was
true or not for both the GA and Fusion releases before I go off and start
writing my own Drools-as-a-service code. In other words, I'd like to use
drools as a daemon, running constantly, waiting to accept events to
correlate. Can either GA or Fusion do this out of the box?
Thanks!