[rules-users] Rules question

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 00:23:51 EDT 2009

Running the latest 5.0.1 snapshot jars and it can handle enums fine.  See attached code.  It should print out the following output when run:

Hello World
Goodbye cruel world
At some point I said GOODBYE
OK_I_AM_SERIOUSLY_SAYING_GOODBYE_NOW is the current status AND at some point I said HELLO
At some point I said HELLO