[rules-users] How to import DRL into Business Rule Assets section?

jant79 jant79 at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 07:22:24 EDT 2009

Hello,
We are trying to develop a system based on Drools and want to have a
repository based on JBoss and manage it from the Guvnor website. Now, we
have a few questions:
1) Can we import DRL files into the Business rules section, so that later we
can view/modify them using the graphical interface (text boxes, drop down
menus, etc)? This will be very useful for production use.
What we tried so far, imports them as text in the Technical rules section
which is not user friendly at all.
2) Can we at all import .dslr files ? And where from in the Guvnor GUI ?
Thanks a lot,
John