[rules-users] Is Drools suitable for this scenario?

Ingomar Otter iotter at mac.com
Thu May 28 11:17:05 EDT 2009

Alex,
sounds like a feasible use of Drools to me.
Do you have details on number of facts, rules and/or typical rules?

The time you give (5msec) is ambitious but I think is feasible if done
right. This means that I do not see a reason why this can not be
achieved with Drools - in principle.
Whether it will take 5msec per ?? or 5 seconds now depends on details
of your problem  (and skill). ;-)

-- Ingomar