[rules-users] Best way to get fix from JIRA into local drools install?

Adam Rinehart adam.rinehart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:10:56 EST 2009

I have been paying attention to
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2230 because I am hoping to use
decision tables from within a changeset in a project I am developing. Code
to fix this issue was checked in on Oct 18th. What is the best way to use
this updated code?

>From what I've been able to find, it sounds like I will need to build my own
local instance of drools; I can't find a source of dot-revisions, or nightly
builds.

So are my options:
1. Grab trunk, manually apply the patch to the one file, build
2. Grab a snapshot of svn and build
3. Is there a nightly build process that I can download a compiled version
from?

Of these 3 which is "best", for some definition of "best"?

Adam