[rules-users] [Fusion ] - Can we pass time value as a parameter in Temporal operator??

Chetan Mahadev mahadev.chetan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:28:02 EST 2009

>>I think that you ask this questions because you probably have a lot of
similar rules with >>different time periods right?

Yes , I have some cases  where only the time periods applied for temporal
reasoning change. I was thinking of generalizing  with a single rule
instead of writing rules for each of the cases, and passing time as a
parameter in the rule.

Am not sure if its a good idea to pass time as a variable or not, but i
thought it is a cool feature to have that kinda flexiblity.

Regds
Chetan