[rules-users] Maintaining DB/Working Memory Synchronization

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 17:09:21 EST 2009

I don't think there's a built in way to do this with drools, but in general this is done using database triggers.  The trigger fires when the data changes, and from there it's up to you how the record is transported to working memory.

If you use oracle there's a specific mechanism for this called "Database Change Notification"