[rules-users] rule help

SzA84 szepesiandras at citromail.hu
Sun Nov 8 06:16:41 EST 2009

Hi I am working on a simple drools project.
I have now one rule, but it not works.

This is the drl:

package orvosi;
import orvosi.orvosimeres.Adattipus;
import orvosi.orvosimeres.Mertadat;

rule "Your First Rule"

	when
		Adattipus(ertek="heart_rate");
		Mertadat(ertek>180, mertekegyseg=="/min",
		mozgas==true);
	then
		System.out.println ("riasztas");

end

And this is the orvosi.java in the package but I think it's not good so.
Suggest me any ideas how I can make it work.
Thx!

package orvosi;

import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.io.Reader;

import org.drools.RuleBase;
import org.drools.RuleBaseFactory;
import org.drools.WorkingMemory;
import org.drools.compiler.PackageBuilder;
import org.drools.rule.Package;

public class orvosimeres {

	public static final void main(String[] args) {
        try {
 RuleBase ruleBase = readRule();
            WorkingMemory workingMemory = 		ruleBase.newStatefulSession();
	    Adattipus ertek = new Adattipus();
            Mertadat mertekegyseg = new Mertadat ();
            Mertadat mozgas = new Mertadat ();
            workingMemory.insert( ertek );
            workingMemory.insert( mertekegyseg );
            workingMemory.insert( mozgas );
            workingMemory.fireAllRules();
} catch (Throwable t) {
            t.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

	private static RuleBase readRule() throws Exception {
		Reader source = new InputStreamReader(
orvosimeres.class.getResourceAsStream( "/vernyomas.drl" ) );

		PackageBuilder builder = new PackageBuilder();

		builder.addPackageFromDrl( source );

		Package pkg = builder.getPackage();

		RuleBase ruleBase = RuleBaseFactory.newRuleBase();
		ruleBase.addPackage( pkg );
		return ruleBase;
	}

	public static class Adattipus{