[rules-users] Maintaining DB/Working Memory Synchronization

Andrew Waterman andrew.waterman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 07:02:38 EST 2009

I was just referring to facts that we're being placed into your
statefulknowledgesession.  As I mentioned, I use a mechanism with an EJB to
manage my JPA entities before injecting them into the session.  I passed on
a blog entry with a ruleflow example as that looks to do a similar thing but
within drools, and I would be interested to hear how such an implementation
would go.  KnowledgeBase (compiled rules) and StatefulSessions (facts) are
stored and serialized independently, btw.

best wishes,

Andrew