[rules-users] Inconsistent behavior between LHS and RHS ...

Javier Vera Gomez Javier.Vera at andorratelecom.ad
Tue Nov 10 03:22:51 EST 2009

Thanks for answering,

Further detail:
The actual output is the rule is fired (ie, the param is not found) and then the param is printed out. So, in fact, the param does exists.

The Task is created as usual, nothing special here (insert (new Task...)

Code fragment from Task.java:

    public String getParameter(String name){
    	for (Parameter param : getTechnicalParams()) {
			if( name.equals(param.getName()) ) {
				return param.getValue();
			}
		}
    	return null;
    }

@XmlElement(name="parameter",nillable = true)
    @XmlElementWrapper(name="technicalParams")
protected List<Parameter> technicalParams;

   public List<Parameter> getTechnicalParams() {
        if (technicalParams == null) {
            technicalParams = new ArrayList<Parameter>();
        }
        return this.technicalParams;
    }

It is important to note that in other flows of similar rules this is working perfect... I know I have not giving so much input but I do not know what else could provide.

Any clues ?