[rules-users] Fusion : Timebased rules fire only for the first time after the start of the application (tomcat)

Chetan Mahadev mahadev.chetan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 02:25:28 EST 2009

Hi

I am trying to correlate two or more events when a condition gets satisfied.

The rule is working fine only when i start my tomcat, and it fires only for
the first match of the events.

But subsequent events fails to correalte ( or rule doesnt fire). Am not sure
wats the issue.

Currently I am using the following config when i build my KnowledgeBase:

knowledgeBaseConfig = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBaseConfiguration();
        knowledgeBaseConfig.setOption( EventProcessingOption.STREAM );
        kBase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase( knowledgeBaseConfig
);

        //kBase = newKbase();
        kBase.addKnowledgePackages(knowledgeBuilder.getKnowledgePackages());

        KnowledgeSessionConfiguration knowledgeSessionConfig =
KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeSessionConfiguration();
        ((SessionConfiguration) knowledgeSessionConfig).setClockType(
ClockType.REALTIME_CLOCK );

Can anybody help here??

Regds
Chetan