[rules-users] Drools flow web console (5.1.M1) deployment in JBoss

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:22:48 EST 2009

What I am trying to do is to upload a rule file process that is simply a user
task that sends an email

here is the steps that I have made:
1- I upload the jar file into the Guvonr
2- I upload the rule flow file also into Guvonr
3- I built the backage and restarted the JBOSS server
4- I started the task service then started the JBOSS server
5- The GWT Console opened correctly when I go to the Process TAB I could
view the process
6- when I press start process I am having the following exception posted
previously

My question is:
1- I noticed that the problem in the persistence.xml but where I should have
the persistence
    should I have a persistence.xml inside the jar file that is uploaded
into the Guvonor????
    or only inside the drools-persistence-jpa.jar

    I dont know why this error keeps on comming ??

if u need any more info plz to tell me. Thnx for your help and quick
response guys.