[rules-users] Working in the GWT console

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 05:30:04 EST 2009

Hi I am having the following problem:
I am able to start the web cosole successfully and see all the process List
that I want to execute.
My scenario is the following: User Task1 -> User Task2 -> Send Mail

What I did is:
1- upload the jar file into Guvnor
2- upload the rf file into Guvnor
3- Build the package and restart the server
4- After logining into GWT console I can run the process and see in the User
Task1 and I can complete the task with no errors but the problem is that I
am not being able to reach to USER TASK2

any suggestions??
is there problem in the upload in the Guvnor??
is there anything additional that I can do??

Please if anyone have any suggestions on this topic???