[rules-users] Could not find work item handler

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:58:18 EST 2009

Hi

I am performing a process in the GWT console:
The process is as follows:
START -> UAERTASK -> LOG -> END

in the gwt console I can see the process and I start the process after
starting the process and executing the user task I have the following error
although I have uploaded a .jar file and the .rf file through Guvnor:

ERROR is :

13:50:37,093 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate: insert into NodeInstanceLog (id,
type, nodeInstanceId, nodeId, processInstanceId, processId, DATE) values
 ?, ?, ?)
13:50:37,093 ERROR [STDERR] Could not find work item handler for Log
13:50:38,578 INFO  [STDOUT] [2009:11:322 13:11:578:debug] Message receieved
on client : QueryTaskSummaryResponse

where I should define the Log work item handler?