[rules-users] Drools Flow 5.1.0.M1 - Persistence - WorkItemInfo Entity

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:47:11 EST 2009

 I don't think so, I don't have the code here, but for what I remember all
the contextInstances that contains variables are scanned in order to
expternalize the variable persistence.
I will take a look at that when I have the code handy.
Greetings.

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -