[rules-users] Drools Flow :Persistence Problem : Restore StatefulKnowledgeSession from database

Vijay K Pandey VPandey at mdes.ms.gov
Thu Nov 19 00:14:12 EST 2009

I don't understand what you meant by storing the HttpServletRequest object? With the default marshalling strategy for JPA in place I don't think you can insert a non serializable object?  How come this piece of code is working fine at your end?
loadSession.insert(request);

Which set of objects are you looking from the request? May be you want to get hold of the request parameter map  -- or create a list of  attribute map and insert those instead of HttpServletRequest object

Am I missing something of what you meant in your email?