[rules-users] Starting New Procss instance from outside of the GWT console

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:17:54 EST 2009

Hi all

I have the following question and I was wondering if someone can help me?

can we initiate a new process instance in the GWT console without using the
start button?
can we start this process from a call from outside of the application by
using a specific API and passing to it parameters?

I have the following process : START -> USER TASK -> MAIL -> END
i need to start this process from outside the application so that the used
when logging into the gwt console can see that he have a task to validate?