[rules-users] Flow (human task) and web apps

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:41:09 EST 2009

Hi All

I have some questions about the web console: I have created simple scenarios
and everything is working fine just a need to know some points:
1- Can we launch a process from outside the web console rather than using
the start button?
2- Can we use a dynamic process in the web console I mean by that using the
"Fluent API" not the .rf file?
3- Every time we upload a new .rf file into the Guvnor do we need the server
to be restarted?

Please if you have info on the following subjects please to help.