[rules-users] Starting Procss instance from outside of the GWT console

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sun Nov 22 21:19:44 EST 2009

The console simply uses a normal Drools session like you would do
yourself to start / stop processes etc.  So if you could get access to
this session, you could easily invoke its methods to start new processes
etc.  By default, this is currently not provided.  But I guess you could
easily extend the DroolsFlowCommandDelegate to register the session
using JNDI, so a reference could be looked up by your application.  We
would probably be interested if you could contribute that back as well ;)

Kris