[rules-users] Does Session effeciently filter unused facts, or...

Barry Kaplan groups1 at memelet.com
Tue Nov 24 23:02:54 EST 2009

An option like that would be ideal. However it would also be nice to have the
ability to determine the fact types so filtering pre
fact-handle-creation/insertion can be done as well.

In the meantime, for our current design at least, it will almost always be
the case that we can scale out if we overload drools. ie, Have a separate
thread/process per device (or subset), as the rules/cep processing is
hierarchical. Higher levels will be consuming events generated by lower
levels, but the rate of creation will decrease up the hierarchy.