[rules-users] Question on Rule Flow and Web Console

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:06:37 EST 2009

Hi All,

   I have a question about rule flow and web console:
   - Can we create a Rule Flow scenario in which the User tasks in it is
dynamic. I created a Rule Flow using    Fluent Api but what will happen is
that in this case I wont have a single Rule Flow scenario with dynamic
number of user tasks I ended up by having multiple scenarios. I used also
the ForEach loop but what happened is that the user tasks are all created at
the same level.

   what i am looking to is to have according to certain parameter of (2) for
example
    start > task 1 > task 2 > end
    if the parameter value is (3) then I will have
    start > task 1 > task 2 > task 3 > end

Can this be achieved in Rule Flow ???
And if it Cant?? is there any Alternative ???