[rules-users] GUI help

SzA84 szepesiandras at citromail.hu
Wed Nov 25 14:03:37 EST 2009

Hi!

I have some questions about the guided editor.

I try to build a rule in the guided editor. I added some conditions and this
is the generated DRL:

Rule "grafikus"
	dialect "mvel"
	when
		orvosimeres$Adattipus( ertek == "/heart_rate" )
		orvosimeres$Mertadat( mertekegyseg == "/min" , mozgas == "true" ,
vernyomas > ( 140 ) , vernyomas < ( 180 ) )

My imports in the rule.package file are the following:
package orvosi;
import orvosi.orvosimeres.Adattipus;
import orvosi.orvosimeres.Mertadat;

And I have this error message: unknown:4:2 Unexpected token 'orvosimeres'	.

So that is my first question. What can cause the problem?
And my other question is, how can I execute a rule, that was made in the
guided editor?

Thanks in advance for the reply!