[rules-users] Problems debugging on Eclipse 3.5

Leonardo Gomes leonardo.f.gomes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:48:42 EST 2009

My answers below..

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Kris Verlaenen <
Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be> wrote:

> Do you only have this when you run this using "Debug as Drools JUnit
> test" and not when you debug this as a normal JUnit test?

Normal unit-tests run fine, I just can't put a breakpoint on my rules.

> And if you
> turn this into a normal class with a main method, do you still have this
> when using "Debug as Drools application" and/or "Debug as Java
> application".

I got that behaviour at work, but now I just tried at home and had the same
problem.

Here I'm on Ubuntu 9.10, jdk 6, Drools 5 and Eclipse 3.5 .

> And no firewall turned on that could cause this connection refused?

Not really.

> Kris

I actually installed Drools plugin via Eclipse's dropin folder. I'll remove
it from there and try to install it via the regular update site to see what
happens.

Thanks, Kris.