[rules-users] Import and Export at Package level

krishna.cj krishna.cj at exilant.com
Fri Nov 27 07:32:11 EST 2009

Hi,

We are running Guvnor on two machines, out of which one is used for
developing and testing rules, say test environment, and another is
used for providing rules for production application. Our test
environment typically contains more than one package and each in turn
contains multiple snapshots. When we use Export  and Import  to
provide updated rules to production environment,  all the packages and
snapshots are imported to the production environment.
Is there any way to use Export and Import at package level so that we
can export only the package we want and no other package or snapshot?

Any help would be a great help to us..

Best Regards,
Chaitanya.