[rules-users] Drools eclipse plugin and J2ee project problem

Sahid Khan (সাহিদ) sahidkhn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:12:07 EST 2009

Hello,

I am using eclipse 3.4 on a linux machine. I mostly work in Java EE
perspective. It was working fine till now. But after I installed
Drools plugin [1], trying to open a Java EE project from Java EE
perspective is making eclipse stuck. I can not even close eclipse once
I click on "Open Project". The progress bar says it is opening the
project. But it is taking eternal. Any possible reason why this can
happen?

Thanks in Advance,

--
S.
Argue with idiots, and you become an idiot. - PG