[rules-users] How to use enumeration in web based decision table using Guvnor

Johan Kumps johan.kumps at telenet.be
Thu Sep 3 06:06:58 EDT 2009

  Hi all,

I want to use a value list voor e certain fact field in a web based decision
table in Guvnor. I created an enumeration in the same package as follows :
'RegistriesInvocationContext.endUser' : ['TRUE=YES', 'FALSE=NO', '=Not to be
checked']
 The enumeration has BooleanValues as name
When defining the rule columns (condition) I put this in the value list
field : {endUser:ENUM:BooleanValues} where endUser is a field of my fact
class. When creating my rules no drop down is being rendered. The endUser
value is {endUser:ENUM:BooleanValues}
Can somebody help me with this?

Can you give an example?

Kind regards,