[rules-users] Thread-deadlock when Negation Was Used and NullPointerException in Drools 5.0.1

Dave McLoughlin Dave.McLoughlin at openlogic.com
Thu Sep 10 19:56:09 EDT 2009

We have a couple of issues we've submitted to the issue tracker.

JBRULES-2276 <https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2276>
JBRULES-2267 <https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2267>

While we are waiting for the core team to take a look we wanted to see if anyone else has run into these issues and has any advice for us.

We have provided both our diagnosis of the issues and fixes.  Our concern is whether we've taken the right approach to the fixes and what the long term ramifications are of the solutions.

Any and all advice is welcome,

Thanks,

Dave